HOOKAH TIPS AND TRICKS
- Always keep your shisha in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Your shisha tobacco will last well over a year if stored properly.
- Combining different flavors of shisha can be very satisfying. Banana and strawberry is very good, so is lemon and mango. Never mint and orange!!
- Some prefer to use liquid other than water in the base. Experiment with juice, wine and milk (to make the smoke thicker).
- Combining shisha with honey can provide a satisfying smoke.
- Placing ice cubes in the water can make for a mellower, smoother smoke. Squeeze a lemon or lime in the summer.
- Never light a cigarette with your charcoal.
- Always light your charcoal outside.
- Using a fork to put holes in the foil works great. Four rows of four!!!
- Putting the shiny side of the foil down is the generally preferred practice.